Friday, January 14, 2011

Slow Week The Flu Bug Hit!!

This week has been less than productive. Oh well, it happens. I have started working on reusable sandwich bags. My daughter said she would like some for her family. She said the ones she had found were $15.00 a piece, unbelievable! I was able to get all the fabrics needed to make 30 or more for around $20.00. It takes about 20 minutes to make one. I think I would sell 5 for $12.00. Sure that isn't much profit but ........No of anyone that would like to order some? I have a bunch cut out and ready to go.

I am also half way done with another quilt top. It isn't the best but it is different. I was thinking about doing a twin size but when I put so much effort into a quilt I would like it to be more useful. It will be a very nice quilt when I get finished. I am working hard to keep it more masculin, no pink.

It is getting late and I need to get my flu bug body to bed. I hope I have some strength tomorrow. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment