Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Holidays are over and I am back to work.

I have really enjoyed taking some time off from the shop and the sewing machine. I have been pleasantly surprised with some sales over the past few days. What a nice blessing, the extra money is needed after a big Christmas.

I have some new things cut out and ready to make up. I hope I can get to at least one tomorrow and post it on Etsy. Tuesday I should be able to get a lot more done since I won't be working at Wal-Mart and possibly Lexi will get to spend the day with her daddy. I can't tell you how much I enjoy having her in our home and family. She is a real blessing, All of the grand kids are actually but I don't get to enjoy them everyday like we do Lexi. I truly wish all the kids could spend more time with us, the teens probably would not want too but I think all the others would.

So tomorrow I need to spend one hour cleaning the shop before I start sewing and that is not something I look forward too. But it has to be done. Maybe if I had some walk in customers it would seem more worth the effort. Once I get it cleaned up it will be so nice working in there again.

My bed is calling my name, so a good nights sleep is what I am going to get. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment