Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy 2010 To My Many Customers and Friends

After almost a year I am ready to get back to my blog. I have been very busy with everything from doll clothes to wedding gowns, from designing to alterations, and then when the economy went south I started an Etsy shop and realized I had not spent any time on my blog.

I will give you my etsy name: KidsBoutique, I have Quilts and Girl Dresses on there right now. I still have many of the items from this blog but many new things too. I should have new pictures ready by next week.

Many of you have asked for American Girl doll size clothes so I am busy making those, plus barbie doll clothes and Ken! I will also have 12 inch doll clothes, diapers, doll diaper bags, and soft doll.

Please feel free to contact me with other requests. I want to give you what you need and want.

Welcome back and happy 2010. Sandee

1 comment:

  1. Go mom! If you post links to your Etsy items directly that would make shopping even easier.

    ReplyDelete